Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out ridin' earlier, it was dark and snowing a bit so I was trying to keep it below 50 kmh, I was by myself. I was about 30 kms back in the country and the trails were great, freshly groomed, awesome! I go around a turn and there in the trail are really fresh moose tracks, I start to get excited. I take it really slow up the next hill and around the next turn was Mr. Moose. I stop; he turns back and looks at me for a few seconds then goes out through the trees. I wish I had the camera, then again it was dark and snowing so all I would have got was a pic of snow, that would be enough to make some of you jealous I guess

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
How much snow do you have ih302? we had enough here, but we are getting a lot tonight.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We only barely have enough to get around, it's pretty rough/slow going for the first 15 kms. Then I'm on the railbed which they are grooming. I just got back from stephenville, great ride.

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
We saw a couple moose on the trail in Northern Ontario when we were up there. Amazing animals, those things can destroy a freshly groomed trail too!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
ih302 said:
We only barely have enough to get around, it's pretty rough/slow going for the first 15 kms. Then I'm on the railbed which they are grooming. I just got back from stephenville, great ride.
[snapback]710446[/snapback]​
I just got out, rail bed is perfect from all the snow we got over night... seems weird that theres more snoe in the east then the west so far?

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Tell me about it. I saw on the news that St. John's was getting hammered and all I could think was "what a waste".

Edit: Because they are gonna only get a bunch of rain and it will melt quickly anyways.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts