Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
NEW INFO: Ski Doo has release the correct clear tank for the Std liquid cooled REVs. See the new accessory catalog for details.

(OLD INFO)
Check this out.....not found in your accessory catalog....but looks like it will work for you.

FUEL TANK Highmark X
513033112 1 $140.47

It appears that the 1000 and highmark X summits did infact have a tunnel cooler and a rear cooler similar to my old Yami one that is inside the rear of the tunnel and curved down.

This tank may just work. It shows a bra for it so it must be clear.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Yes and No.......... the clear tank in your post is for, like you said, a Summit HMX. So this tank will work for the sleds that are SDI but if you were to put it on a non SDI sled you would have a big hole to fill in...... the one for the fuel pump!!!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
nice work chuck, now do you have the #30 part # cuz i am gonna order one and find out. its way cheaper than the other tank and will fit in effortlessly as to forcing the other clear tank down and letting it take shape to the cooler.

that hole might not be pre-drilled for the pump anyway, it would be wicked if it wasnt.

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Item 26
SEAL
$4.97

Item 30
NUT-FUEL PUMP MOD

$16.47

Parts can always be found on Ingles Performance Website on the online fische.

Item 30 is listed as a MOD....so the hole might not be in the tank for all models.

There is already a fuel line in the tank (very long one at that), so the fuel pump may be just a add on.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
REV*BARON said:
Check this out.....not found in your accessory catalog....but looks like it will work for you.

FUEL TANK Highmark X
513033112 1 $140.47

It appears that the 1000 and highmark X summits did infact have a tunnel cooler and a rear cooler similar to my old Yami one that is inside the rear of the tunnel and curved down.

This tank may just work. It shows a bra for it so it must be clear.
[snapback]484531[/snapback]​
Nice find Chuck.. Will this also fit std. REV chassis like 2003-2006???

·
Registered
207 Posts
ttt

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Until someone orders one and finds out....we'll just have to wait.

Should fit all STD REVS (not 440's or 6/800 Summits). It's listed under the 1000 motor as well so should fit them too.

Look at Ingles Performance online fische for more details.

·
Shortbus member
1,026 Posts
REV*BARON said:
Until someone orders one and finds out....we'll just have to wait.

Should fit all STD REVS (not 440's or 6/800 Summits). It's listed under the 1000 motor as well so should fit them too.

Look at Ingles Performance online fische for more details.
[snapback]487270[/snapback]​
Chuck, could a doo dealer call brp to find out?

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
231 Posts
Talked to my dealer today. My sled was all put together and ready to go but they forgot to install my clear tank as promised. I asked them which tank they were going to install and told them that the 440 tank will not work on my 600sdiX . I gave them the part number from rev baron. (He said he called brp and they did not know any clear that would work) So he ordered a tank off a 06 highmark with a different part number that I got from rev baron. I dont know but he said if this tank does not work he will find something that will. Pretty happy with the service and when I get it installed correctly I will let you know.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I'm interested in getting one for my sled, would like to know if that large hole for the fuel pump is pre-cut first though.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.