Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
duluth said:
what r best products to clean rev..it is yellow...and what is best tstuff to put on to keep from getting 2 dirty? thanks....2005 rev
[snapback]729655[/snapback]​
sounds odd? but i have allways use mercury marine power tune.
its designed to remove carbon from out board motors

spray on .let sit 1 minute ,off it comes . done. then rinse with clean water.
it works incredible.

G

·
Fast Orange Spray Degreaser..... spray on and wipe off.........As far as keeping it off????? If you're riding, there is nothing that I know of that will keep the sled clean.... Just clean it up after you're done and it's ready for the next ride!!
Wish there was though

·
Registered
290 Posts
i've used bleache white on my panels...works great just dont let it touch ANY metal because it will corrode the hell out of it. for the tunnel i like to use mothers mag wheel polish...shines it up real nice.

·
Registered
262 Posts
If you want to clean the yellow part of the seat, or any vinyl, use hand cleaner with pumice and rub it in with your hand.

Might also work for the panels. I have black ones, so I haven't tried.

·
Registered
655 Posts
rennym said:
If you want to clean the yellow part of the seat, or any vinyl, use hand cleaner with pumice and rub it in with your hand.

Might also work for the panels. I have black ones, so I haven't tried.
[snapback]729911[/snapback]​
Mr Clean - Magic Eraser!! Trust me, the easiest clean-up you'll ever do.

Joe.

·
Registered
448 Posts
i use purple power, its a bio degradable degreaser i get at pep boys.
spray the whole sled with it , scrud with a car washing brush.
hose it off.
whole proccess takes ten minutes, sled looks great, even the running boards have that new look when done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.