Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the perfect stuff to clean the plastic panels on my yellow mxz. It is Gunk lubricating spray. Takes all the black stains off. Looks like a brand new sled. And you dont have to rub that hard. Took only about a half hour to clean all the plastic parts. You can bet I will have a supply on hand all the time.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Just clear-coat the panels and they'll never ever get dirty again.
I did my yellow panels a month ago, and I have 1,300 miles on them now and I have yet to clean them and they are almost spot-less.

Before the clear coat, I was scrubbing it every 100 miles because it got so gross.

Save the efforts when the snow is on the ground, so clear coat when there is no snow and be done with it!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Be careful, whitwall cleaner can dull the plastic finish.

Castrol Super Clean citrus cleaner (in purple bottle) does great job and is very safe on plastic from my experience.

Someone on here told me about it 3 years ago and I have used it with no problems.

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
rpdoo said:
BM800REVX said:
WD40
[snapback]704557[/snapback]​
I find the best and safest way to clean your plastic is the new Mr Clean magic erazer,it works like magic.When i am done cleaning i give it a good coat of Trimshine,this repeals dirt and even snow.
[snapback]704578[/snapback]​
You're right
I used one last time and it worked great, very easy to use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.