Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondering if i should just take my engine to a dealer and get it cleaning and fixed there, Or can i do it at home.

If i am able to do it myself what are some things i should look for ex. rollers,buttons, ect ???

My local mechanic said its 50$cnd just for the cleaning, and it will cost extra for any roken/missing parts.

Let me know what i should do

Andrew

P.S I found the link in the tips section that shows how to take it apart.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow sorry about the first post, i was rushing threw everything.

What i meant to say is if i should take my clutchs to a dealer to get them cleaned or can i do it my self if i go get the right tools?

If i am able to do it myself what are some things i should look for ex. rollers,buttons, ect ???

My local mechanic said its 50$cnd just for the cleaning, and it will cost extra for any roken/missing parts.

Let me know what i should do

Andrew

P.S I found the link in the tips section that shows how to take it apart.

·
Registered
901 Posts
The proper tools will be a clutch puller, button clips, and a spring compresor. You can do it all your self if you know how and have the right tools alot of people either don't know how or don't have the tools so end up paying there dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.