Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up the new ckx Titan helmet. Contemplating getting a battery pack to power the goggles so I can ride wireless. There's a few options out there. Ckx makes a 3000mAh and a 6000mAh option. Then there's a Confortech 5200mAh battery. Does anyone have any real time experience with these? Haven't found much info out there..

Pricing is about $80 and $160 for the ckx models and $135 for the Confortech, from what I've found.

·
Registered
284 Posts
So I picked up the new ckx Titan helmet. Contemplating getting a battery pack to power the goggles so I can ride wireless. There's a few options out there. Ckx makes a 3000mAh and a 6000mAh option. Then there's a Confortech 5200mAh battery. Does anyone have any real time experience with these? Haven't found much info out there..

Pricing is about $80 and $160 for the ckx models and $135 for the Confortech, from what I've found.
My gf and I also picked up Titans with the electric shield. We were wondering the exact same thing. Sounds like a handy set-up in theory, no more walking away from the sled still plugged in! LOL

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I just got her into the sport and find myself getting off the sled a lot to explain things and already have to unplug the tether etc. its a nice option to have out there.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Anybody have a link to the two different batteries? I purchased the $89 one and do not see the other larger battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm interested in these as well. I ordered from Peakboys but they sent me an email that they were out of stock.

Any other reliable sources? Dennis Kirk is the only other one I've saw that has them But I've never order from them before.

Ckx won't ship to the States

·
Registered
604 Posts
I actually bought the electric combo last year and wore the helmet all season in some really cold temps. I never had to use the electric goggles.

·
Registered
408 Posts
What is everyone getting out of their battery packs, time wise? Do the 3000 mAh handle a day of riding, or should I just go straight to the 6000 mAh? Anyone ride with two 3000 packs vs one 6000?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts