Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think, chrome or yellow windshied or stay with the current one? how about a head light cover??

Attachments

·
Registered
244 Posts
why not have the best of both worlds?! Chrome Yellow

Attachments

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
I'd stay with what you've got now. The sled looks great the way it is. I'd take that money burning a hole in your pocket and spend it on some performance mods.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Treebasher said:
I'd stay with what you've got now. The sled looks great the way it is. I'd take that money burning a hole in your pocket and spend it on some performance mods.
[snapback]269897[/snapback]​
i just bought mbrp eliminator silencer. sled is geard down to24. track has 196 woodys. next is a clutch kit and some reeds. but the wife doesnt know about that yet.
you like that nissan titan??

·
Registered
7 Posts
pal03246 said:
what do you guys think, chrome or yellow windshied or stay with the current one? how about a head light cover??

[snapback]269842[/snapback]​
Well about the head light covers. There is a new law stating that the head light can not have any tint or color to it and the tail light has to be red with now other coloration. if you look on the michigan.gov web site or ask local law enforcement they can tell you about the fines that come with this. thought i would just let ya know before you go and drop 50 bucks on the covers and another 100 and the ticket.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
msabo said:
pal03246 said:

[snapback]269842[/snapback]​
Well about the head light covers. There is a new law stating that the head light can not have any tint or color to it and the tail light has to be red with now other coloration. if you look on the michigan.gov web site or ask local law enforcement they can tell you about the fines that come with this. thought i would just let ya know before you go and drop 50 bucks on the covers and another 100 and the ticket.
[snapback]270411[/snapback]​
Thats a good idea, I have encountered 2 jackasses with, get this.... red headlight covers, the company who makes that should be made away with!

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
pal03246 said:
Treebasher said:
[snapback]269897[/snapback]​
i just bought mbrp eliminator silencer. sled is geard down to24. track has 196 woodys. next is a clutch kit and some reeds. but the wife doesnt know about that yet.
you like that nissan titan??
[snapback]269946[/snapback]​
The Titan has been great. Plenty of power for towing and sh&%ty gas milage to prove it. I took it on a 550 mile trip a few weekends ago with a three place trailer and got the same gas milage I did with my old Tahoe, 9 MPG (it's regularly a bit over 14). If you're in the market for a new 1/2 ton truck, give it a test drive. It's worth a drive.

·
Registered
131 Posts
PAL03246 I LIVE IN BOSCAWEN DOWN NEAR CONCORD ANYWAY. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH FRIEND OF MINE HE GOT STOPPED IN PITTSBURG THIS WEEKEND FOR BLUE HEADLIGHT COVERS,HE LET HIM GO BUT TOLD HIM RED AND BLUE ARE ILLEGAL DO TO THEY LOOK LIKE EMERGENCY COLORS ALL OTHER COLORS ARE GAME BUT JUST DURING THE DAY.

·
Registered
511 Posts
mr_heritage said:
Here's mine with the yellow
[snapback]270463[/snapback]​
that heritage sled is so darn bada$$!!!! best lookin sled on dootalk in my opinion.

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
moochdog said:
why not have the best of both worlds?! Chrome Yellow

[snapback]269890[/snapback]​
I have the exact same sled as yours except I replaced my stock windsheild with a solid black one. I wasn't sure how the yellow/chrome would look at th etime but your's looks great!

What mods have you made to yours? I added reeds this year and have purchased a clutch kit that will be installed this week.

What is your clutch set too? How many RPM's are you turning.

Nice sled.

·
Advanced......dat's how ah roll.
1,950 Posts
Ya, I like the mountain bar! I used to have one, but I sold it...............

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mr_heritage said:
Here's mine with the yellow
[snapback]270463[/snapback]​
i do like the yellow i have to say.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeloman said:
PAL03246 I LIVE IN BOSCAWEN DOWN NEAR CONCORD ANYWAY. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH FRIEND OF MINE HE GOT STOPPED IN PITTSBURG THIS WEEKEND FOR BLUE HEADLIGHT COVERS,HE LET HIM GO BUT TOLD HIM RED AND BLUE ARE ILLEGAL DO TO THEY LOOK LIKE EMERGENCY COLORS ALL OTHER COLORS ARE GAME BUT JUST DURING THE DAY.
[snapback]271308[/snapback]​
thanx for the info. winnisquam finally froze over. cant wait to go out there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts