1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
a great story. Just goes to show you that no matter what type of handicap you may have you can always overcome it...

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
revgod said:
a great story. Just goes to show you that no matter what type of handicap you may have you can always overcome it...
[snapback]742664[/snapback]​
That kid rules, its everywhere, even national news. Good for him.

·
I am The Stig
1,014 Posts
My brother told me about that the other day. Great story, the best is everyones' reaction. That place went insane!

·
Registered
522 Posts
SnoXJoe said:
My brother told me about that the other day. Great story, the best is everyones' reaction. That place went insane!
[snapback]742692[/snapback]​
It is awesome, it's funny though because the national news really picked up on it before the local news did around here. I guess thier family has hired a lawyer and they have been offered to have movies made by disney and many others and books aswell.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
that is totally cool. Good for him!

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Holy crap!

·
Super Moderator
29,359 Posts
I read where that story was soooo well received CBS ran it 2 nights in a row - and I say good for them for doing it. Great story. It's nice to see some GOOD news for a change.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm a GK coach for Rochester's Junior Rhinos, and one of my assistents (senoir at McQuaid HS) was at the game. He said he thinks his eyes were closed on the last shot.

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
He's a better shooter than any of the NY KNICKS

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
And please remind me why we worship people like Lebron James......
Great story!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
darn, thats why I love this site.
I would have never have seen that without this site.

It sure is nice to know that there are some super people in this world.

With all the negative crap it sure is nice to see things like that

·
Registered
700 Posts
that is one amazing story,great for him and the coach to for allowing him to play. I see another Rudy movie comin now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts