Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new 04 800ho X, only things left to do are add my powermadd 8 inch riser and 04 440 seat. Sled is relatively stock other than a ceramic slp can, geared down a tooth on top and dynamo joe clutching. Looking forward to getting some seat time on it with joe's kit installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more

Attachments

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
man that thing is busy

·
RAIN IS NOT AN OPTION!
687 Posts
skidoo said:
man that thing is busy
[snapback]301897[/snapback]​
I would love to hear the sad sack that rides a Polaris, Cat or Yamaha try to describe to his buddies just exactly it was that went screaming by him like he was standing still...

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
rob7374 said:
Nice sled. Got two screaming kids here. Wanna trade ?
[snapback]303465[/snapback]​

btc624, those are c&a ultra pro's (AD model). My father and I both have them on our revs and really like them. Where ever the skis are pointed the sled will go, no more pushing. They do require more steering effort than the precisions though.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,554 Posts

Nice sled

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
is that a 440 flap?? I want to get rid of the cheap looking plastic one on mine. Which one to get?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
saltalarev said:
is that a 440 flap?? I want to get rid of the cheap looking plastic one on mine. Which one to get?
[snapback]327922[/snapback]​
Yes that is an 04-05 440 snow flap. Don't plan on using reverse with it, you'll suck it right up. I've actually trimmed some off the top since the flap has lower mounting indents but it still will get sucked under. I like it on there though.

Those were some old pics, here are some more recent ones, still not exactly what it looks like though.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
love the sled. nice job, keep the stickers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts