Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What to do to make a 2003 stock 600 go faster. Dont have a lot of money to spend but anything that can help would be nice as I could save up for it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
skidoo3302 said:
What to do to make a 2003 stock 600 go faster. Dont have a lot of money to spend but anything that can help would be nice as I could save up for it.
[snapback]281107[/snapback]​
work with the clutching. Change the primary spring secondary and the helix to get what you want. Also add some adjustable pin weights.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Go with Dynamo Joes clutch kit you will not be dissapointed

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
Call up Cudney as well, his kits rock. Try some Reeds, and invest in some studs if u dont have any.

Good luck
Blake

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much would this stuff cost me to buy and have done. I like riding and would like to put stuff like that on but would just wreck it or not get stuff done right.

·
Registered
371 Posts
actually a clutch kit can make her run better if your clutchs are keeping more cooler your belt well last longer go for it you wont be dissapointed

·
Registered
173 Posts
also try dropping a couple of the beer gut pounds. that always helps!!

J/k but it will make oyu go faster. LOL call cudney. Got some great prices. I am tring some difdferent combos on my 600 now tring to make a clutch kit that is easy to use and some directions to understand. Will let everyone know.

·
Mmmmm......Snow
1,159 Posts
You might get more responses if you post this is the proper forum.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
skidoo3302 said:
How much would this stuff cost me to buy and have done. I like riding and would like to put stuff like that on but would just wreck it or not get stuff done right.
[snapback]285040[/snapback]​
The kit itself will be around $200 regardless of which one you go choose. If you're not really comfortable with installing it yourself you can take it to your local shop to be professionally installed. This will cost around $100 for labor (around 50-60 bucks an hour.)

·
Mmmmm......Snow
1,159 Posts
Hey everyone - Just thought you'd all get a kick out of this nice PM that skidoo3302 sent me in regards to my post about posting this thread in the proper forum.

It is in the right topic what the #*&% does it say on the side panels mxz and on the title so ya. It could be under rev but its still a mxz ***!!
THAT WAS REAL NICE. It is NOT in the proper forum. Get a brain and learn how to read. The forum your message should have been posted in is the one listed below.

REV Chassis - Performance and Trail Models
Discussion about the REV MXZ, Renegade, GSX, and GTX Models

Notice the line under the subject heading where is says "Discussion about the REV MXZ.......

I believe your machine is a REV chassis machine dumbass since the topic of your thread is "Cheap things to do to make a 2003 REV faster." Why not post your question where people with machines like yours are gonna read it?? Was just trying to help you out.

I guess that was the response I should have expected from a 15 year old kid that's riding the sled daddy bought him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts