Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
As much as i love how that sled looks and how fast they are ill have to stick with my mxz 700, that 700 twin kicks 700 tripple's all over the place, mainly becuase here in NY there arent many really long open spaces.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
MXZxrider said:
As much as i love how that sled looks and how fast they are ill have to stick with my mxz 700, that 700 twin kicks 700 tripple's all over the place, mainly becuase here in NY there arent many really long open spaces.
[snapback]300635[/snapback]​
the mach z is an 800 not a 7 i hade a mach z with all the goodies and it wil run with the twins. in most cases i was spankin all the twins in my area. but we have room to roam here. nice sled kitty. whats do you have in store next a REV

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the mach z is an 800 not a 7 i hade a mach z with all the goodies and it wil run with the twins. in most cases i was spankin all the twins in my area. but we have room to roam here. nice sled kitty. whats do you have in store next a REV

[snapback]303821[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The first thing I have in store is a house!!! but after that, yes a rev. Im thinking of a 500 ss but I dont know if that will do it for me after this Mach. Im used to getting my arms pulled out of their socket when I hit the gas

·
Registered
337 Posts
MXZxrider said:
[snapback]300635[/snapback]​
Bring that cute 700 over to southern NH and you will see how slow a Mach Z is.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I'm interested in the mighty Mach. However i will not be buying for a few months, maybe sooner. I have 3 sleds going to the auction so thats where the funds will come from. Possibly get them there towards the end of the month. PM me more info and your phone number. When i have the cash i'll see if it's still available.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Outlawed Racing said:
Also is this a 1999 with 2000 graphice or a 2000
I thought the 1999 had the yellow trailing arms!
Has it ever been wrecked?
[snapback]304426[/snapback]​
Its a 2000. Has not been wrecked. Tunnel and everything is straight. Had a crack in the right half of the belly pan but I had that repaired by local body man. There is not a thing wrong with this sled. Its priced like a wrecked one though!!! I dont have access to a digital camera anymore so these are all the pics that I have. I have put over $600 into this sled in the last year including a new Camoplast paddle track, stator coil, yellow flex skis, etc. Carbs and reeds always cleaned as well as new chaincase lube regularly. The sled is clutched and geared and is very quick. None of the sleds I ride with can touch it. This sled is a steal at this price. I probably would have to have a little more than your offer but I'll keep it in mind. Trade in is more than that so that is another consideration. I absolutely cannot believe this thing is still here at this price. Thanks for looking though.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i have real money, just let me know!
I would like to see more photos!
How do you store and trailer this sled?
Is the front trailing arms rusty or surface rust from road salt.
Im looking for a nice one, I realize the nicest are new, but if its nice id up my offer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.