Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's snowing! This weekend there are all sorts of winter events going on in Chautauqua county! There is a winter festival in Mayville,snocross drag races on sunday. Groomer support party at Tom's Tavern Sat.night in Bemus Point. These are the big things going on that I will be going to! Come on up and ride plenty of snow and more on the way.....

·
Registered
84 Posts
hey, deez nuts. How much snow do you have , and how much are they calling for?? I was up last weekend , and it was kinda poor on fri. night. I will be coming up with some friends on sun. morning.. and hopefuly staying to mon. a.m.....

thanks in advance for the input....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well put it this way it's 2:30 am and I just got home from riding!!! The trail are in great condition and they are grooming! We got 5 inches of wet snow on Tuesday and then got really cold so there is a awesome base. It has snowed all day and is still snowing as I write this! We are looking at total by Friday night 14 inches and more in the north county!!
You really should plan on sat. coming up because there is alot going on this weekend. We hope to resume groomer operations Saturday night Feb 19th 2005 . Please contact the trail hotline at 1-800-242-4569 for the latest details. This phone # will be updated so call on sat.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where is a good place to park around Mayville or in Chautauqua County? We'd like to check out the trails in the area, but we're newbes to that area.

·
Registered
292 Posts
You can park right by the lake in Mayville next to the "Depot". Basically accross the street from the gas station and the LakeView Hotel. Its on the trail so you can hop on an run it down to Sherman or Franch Creek out to Cherry Creek or down to Bemus Point.

I like the trails from Mayville to Cassadaga down to Cherry Creek. You can make a full day out of that run by looping back. Or you can shoot down to Sherman and grab a bite at the Sherman Hotel. Its only 20-30 minutes to the Hotel. They have the best wings anywhere.

I would be headed there myself but I am going to the UP this weekend. Have a good one.

·
Registered
84 Posts
deez nuts,

I wish I could come up onSat. , but unfortunately not able to. Will be arriving about 12:30 or 1:00 on sun. Probably going to be staying in Maple Springs, if that falls through, will be staying around Mayville..

Keep us posted on the weather and the trail conditions...

Thanx alot.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still snowing!!!!!!!! Looks for a great ride this wekend! Will be going out tonight to ride or Grooming. Will post what snow totals on the trail in the area tom. so check back before Sun. If you see me this weekend please say hi everyone! This is my sled.

·
Registered
36 Posts
might make my way down there....or stop somehwere in wyoming...or go east to redcreek....then again might just stay home and tough it out...too many decisions...maybe ride home tomorrow, and trailer sun...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well the trails are great! We have about 13 inches of new snow. All of the clubs in chautauqua county were grooming friday night. The 1-800 # was updated and it was directed to me!!!!
I better buy her a
Well hope to see alot of you out this weekend! I'm going riding

·
Registered
346 Posts
Rode to Mayville from Erie PA last night. All the trails were in good shape. Once you got past French Creek the trails were great. Plenty of snow.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What's the latest report for this weekend......

·
TriCountyTrail
1,595 Posts
DEEZ NUTS RACING said:
It's snowing! This weekend there are all sorts of winter events going on in Chautauqua county! There is a winter festival in Mayville,snocross drag races on sunday. Groomer support party at Tom's Tavern Sat.night in Bemus Point. These are the big things going on that I will be going to! Come on up and ride plenty of snow and more on the way.....

[snapback]317473[/snapback]​
We were ridin in your neck of the qoods last weekend, You had the most snow.
Rode from Mayville in to Pa then back. Hit the town for the Fireworks then proceded to check out the Mayville Night Life.

Ran In to Big Earl and Jamie was playin at Tom's Tavern.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts