Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have a 2010 600 Etech for my daughter that I want to change over to 2011 specs for her. After riding the 2011 prototype last year - she will have way easier time on the narrower front end. Anyone looked at this yet? Is there a kit?

Cheers,

Greg

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hi all. I have a 2010 600 Etech for my daughter that I want to change over to 2011 specs for her. After riding the 2011 prototype last year - she will have way easier time on the narrower front end. Anyone looked at this yet? Is there a kit?

Cheers,

Greg
Hi, Greg. Check out the thread on Alternative Impact a-arms. I think its on page 2 now. I have the 35.7'' ski stance available now for the XP. Slightly backed up on them right now, but seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. The first batch is sceduled to go to powder coat in the next few days. Just waiting for sway bar brackets. Working on the Titanium arms now, then in another week or two will work on the second batch of cro-moly. Give me a call if your interested. Thanks! Dan 406-222-2586 www.alternativeimpact.com

·
Registered
69 Posts

Cheers,

Greg
I will trade you my front end off my 2011 summit x i dont have it yet but let me know if you interested

1 - 5 of 5 Posts