Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tweak session time!
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
No...as long as it is fully synthetic it should be fine. I run the same weight gear oil, but Mobil 1 brand, in my case and have not had any issues.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
The Ski-Doo synthetic chain case oil is the same gear oil they use in the their four wheelers and it is 75w-90. You can buy the large bottle from your dealer and save a few bucks on the same exact stuff. I use Mobil 1 75w-90 gear oil and it works just fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
therealsnowdog said:
The Ski-Doo synthetic chain case oil is the same gear oil they use in the their four wheelers and it is 75w-90. You can buy the large bottle from your dealer and save a few bucks on the same exact stuff. I use Mobil 1 75w-90 gear oil and it works just fine.
[snapback]721777[/snapback]​
Well, except for one time when I was up north and...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
mikemo said:
therealsnowdog said:
The Ski-Doo synthetic chain case oil is the same gear oil they use in the their four wheelers and it is 75w-90. You can buy the large bottle from your dealer and save a few bucks on the same exact stuff. I use Mobil 1 75w-90 gear oil and it works just fine.
[snapback]721777[/snapback]​
Well, except for one time when I was up north and...
[snapback]722026[/snapback]​
Yea, that was the last time I used the Doo oil...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
TeamScream670 said:
No...as long as it is fully synthetic it should be fine. I run the same weight gear oil, but Mobil 1 brand, in my case and have not had any issues.
[snapback]721518[/snapback]​
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top