Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode Friday out of Pittsfield. Valley trails were thin as there was about six inches on top of bullet proof ice. As you got higher, say up around Mt Carmel or Bloodroot, the snow was around 8-10 inches and fluffy. We were cutting tracks all day around the reservoir and on 73 and 74. The water bars, though frozen over, would still swallow the whole sled so we had to be real careful to not get catapulted. They groomed Saturday around the reservoir and it was amazing. There was now about 16 inches ontop of Bloodroot and Carmel. We stopped riding at around 2 and it snowed hard for another six hours or so. The powder was amazing. Still very thin on the steep logging roads but up high it is just amazing. Did not think that I would be able to ride out of my shed again this year but Mutha Naytcha came through in a big way. Get the groomer out and pack the sumabich down so the snow stays. Were back!

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Thumb2bar said:
Rode Friday out of Pittsfield. Valley trails were thin as there was about six inches on top of bullet proof ice. As you got higher, say up around Mt Carmel or Bloodroot, the snow was around 8-10 inches and fluffy. We were cutting tracks all day around the reservoir and on 73 and 74. The water bars, though frozen over, would still swallow the whole sled so we had to be real careful to not get catapulted. They groomed Saturday around the reservoir and it was amazing. There was now about 16 inches ontop of Bloodroot and Carmel. We stopped riding at around 2 and it snowed hard for another six hours or so. The powder was amazing. Still very thin on the steep logging roads but up high it is just amazing. Did not think that I would be able to ride out of my shed again this year but Mutha Naytcha came through in a big way. Get the groomer out and pack the sumabich down so the snow stays. Were back!
[snapback]736570[/snapback]​
You know it back in the saddle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts