Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant get to my sled right now to measure.
Does any one now the center to center distance on the front shocks of a 2004ho gade NON X

Looking at buy a set of fox floats..

Are these any good, is there different styles of the floats..

·
Senior Member of the DEWCrew Lounge!
10,816 Posts
I HAVE THE FOX FLOATERS AND THEY ROCK YOU CAN LET AIR OUT TO REALLY TURN HARD ON TRAILS OR PUM EM UP TOO GET REAL GROUND CLEARANCE FOR DEEP POWDER ALSO WHEN YOU LAUNCH ITS THE SOFTEST LANDING I CAN IMAGINE POSSIBLE WITH A SLED. I HAD THE HPG X PIGGYBACKS AND THE FOX ARE NIGHT AND DAY BETTER AND EASIER TO ADJUST! BUY EM--- NOW! YOU WON'T REGRET IT

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SKI-DOO dude said:
I HAVE THE FOX FLOATERS AND THEY ROCK YOU CAN LET AIR OUT TO REALLY TURN HARD ON TRAILS OR PUM EM UP TOO GET REAL GROUND CLEARANCE FOR DEEP POWDER ALSO WHEN YOU LAUNCH ITS THE SOFTEST LANDING I CAN IMAGINE POSSIBLE WITH A SLED. I HAD THE HPG X PIGGYBACKS AND THE FOX ARE NIGHT AND DAY BETTER AND EASIER TO ADJUST! BUY EM--- NOW! YOU WON'T REGRET IT

[snapback]752618[/snapback]​
is there just one style or is there a few different types,
thanks for the reply..

·
Senior Member of the DEWCrew Lounge!
10,816 Posts
yooperdoo said:
SKI-DOO dude said:

[snapback]752618[/snapback]​
is there just one style or is there a few different types,
thanks for the reply..

[snapback]752703[/snapback]​
i think there is one more with clickers but floats are floats you can go to foxs web site and see the different ones but all you need is the standard float shocks and you will float!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.