Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M UP IN SARATOGA. I USUALLY RIDE LOCAL OR UP NORTH. THE JACKPOT FOR SNOW THIS YEAR SEEMS TO BE THE CASKIIL/HUNTER/ ETC AREAS. WHERE DO YOU GO DOWN THERE? CAN'T FIND RELIABLE INFO OR WHERE TO LAUNCH. WHAT TYPES OF TRAILS. I ENJOY MOUNTAINESS TYPES, CORNFIELDS AND POWER LINES GET OLD.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
I have a place 45minutes North of Binghamton in Chenago Co. Very nice trails. Mostly seasonal roads that they groom. Almost like riding in Winowna STate Park on the Hill, but LESS traffic. You can rack up a good 175miles a day if you know your way around...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
That is not the catskill State park, I was just there yesterday and I would say there is no riding to be found

·
Registered
74 Posts
440man said:
I have a place 45minutes North of Binghamton in Chenago Co. Very nice trails. Mostly seasonal roads that they groom. Almost like riding in Winowna STate Park on the Hill, but LESS traffic. You can rack up a good 175miles a day if you know your way around...
[snapback]306558[/snapback]​
iansmxz said:
THANKS 440MAN...IS THERE A SITE THAT I CAN GOTO FOR CONDITION/MAPS?
[snapback]306694[/snapback]​
Do yourself a BIG favor and refer to some of 440's other trail reports before you head down there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts