Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
love this site... but i think the posts should be arranged by chassis: i.e. prs , f-2000, s-2000, ck3, zx, rev, and whatever they call the new mach z etc. the reason for this is i'm tired of having to sift through countless people complaining about plug fouling and clutch recalls on new mach z's to get to any legitamate posts about ck3 sleds like my formula 3. maybe even break down the s-2000 into formula, mxz, touring etc. i'm done whining, i'm off to the mach z forum. cant wait till doo gets that pesky plug problem fixed lol- haywire4130

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
I'm one who's bad for posting things in the Rev Chassis MXZ forum when it should be in the General Forum. I'm just so used to going only to that forum, and that forum has the most viewers so your post is more likely to get a reponse.

I don't think many will use the sub forums as they should...cause they want to go where the action is, or the most talk...when I look at the millions of forums at HCS, I can't stand it...but maybe the forums on DOOTalk could use some adjusting...or seperate them more like haywire4130 suggested. It would be cool to try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts