Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey to who it may concern,

I have 12 guys in my group this weekend. We all belong to the NEP SNO trail system. I was just wondering how conditions were up in North East PA right now. Its supposed to stay REAL cold so conditions wont deteriorate quicky at all. I assume NEP SNO will be groomed superioir to everyone else because were in private system (like old forge)...Thanks for your replys gentlemen...-Chris

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thats funny I assume they will be groomed superior. I put on 95 miles on today and 100 on Tuesday. Trails are good. A little bumpy in spots. Some are rough but most are good. Good powder last sunday. They charge between 25 and 40 dollars per sled not 80. I am sure the trails will be "superior" around 4:00 pm on saturday after every idiot and their brother has ripped the hell out of them.

·
MTM follower
2,592 Posts
Well I haven't riden over there. I'm about 40 miles away and we got lots of snow. Your sure to dig to the dirt in some spot though. I would say its worth the trip. To bad I have to work this weekend or I would meet up with ya.

·
Advanced......dat's how ah roll.
1,950 Posts
I live in between Choconut and Montrose, riding last weekend was AWESOME, and we got another 6 inches since then. Come on down, and keep an eye out for a blue zx summit.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
440man said:
Hey to who it may concern,

I have 12 guys in my group this weekend. We all belong to the NEP SNO trail system. I was just wondering how conditions were up in North East PA right now. Its supposed to stay REAL cold so conditions wont deteriorate quicky at all. I assume NEP SNO will be groomed superioir to everyone else because were in private system (like old forge)...Thanks for your replys gentlemen...-Chris
[snapback]286524[/snapback]​
Chris:
We are all leaving from Broome County Fairgrounds in Whitney Point, NY on Saturday morning around 8:00 AM. We are headed to Toggenberg ski center via East Pharsalia. Pretty nice trails and a little different riding compared to Tug Hill as these trails go up and down, thru woods, along powerlines, etc. Your 440 would be awesome on these trails as speeds are nowhere near what you can run in Tug Hill..You're welcome to join us, we will have mostly REVS but a few Pro X's too. We will check out the snow bunnies at Togenberg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts