Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slightly used Carbon Tech reeds and spacers. They only have a couple hundred miles on at best. Includes gaskets, and bolts. Reeds aren't even faded or discolored yet. Will fit 00-03 700, & 800's. Pm me offers. Thanks!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bowtech said:
Slightly used Carbon Tech reeds and spacers. They only have a couple hundred miles on at best. Includes gaskets, and bolts. Reeds aren't even faded or discolored yet. Will fit 00-03 700, & 800's. Pm me offers. Thanks!

[snapback]706834[/snapback]​
I think they probably fit the Rev's also. Same cages?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bowtech said:
bowtech said:

[snapback]706834[/snapback]​
I think they probably fit the Rev's also. Same cages?

[snapback]709365[/snapback]​
Also, the spacers are the good ones, 3/8" not 1/4"!

·
Registered
474 Posts
bowtech said:
Perfect way to add 4-6hp, this off-season. Can email offers to : [email protected]

[snapback]788101[/snapback]​
Sorry guy, I missed your pm I'm still new to using computers and their functions.
Hey, I'm still using the search and destroy system to find the letter keys. I'm still interested in those reeds and spacers. Still for sale?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
crazysledhead said:
bowtech said:
Perfect way to add 4-6hp, this off-season. Can email offers to : [email protected]

[snapback]788101[/snapback]​
Sorry guy, I missed your pm I'm still new to using computers and their functions.
Hey, I'm still using the search and destroy system to find the letter keys. I'm still interested in those reeds and spacers. Still for sale?
[snapback]789588[/snapback]​
Yes stil for sale. email : [email protected]
Not on here as often now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts