11,601 Posts
SCAM!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bobadoo said:
SCAM!!!
[snapback]737979[/snapback]​
You are correct I'm still alive and kicking don't believe everything you see on the internet eBay has been notified i hope that money does not change hands on this one. this is bs. if you don't believe me team assfault will be in revelstoke for BIS. thanks guys

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
Somebody has always gotta try to be ripping somebody off.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Holy crap, I see my calendar on the wall in the background of that pic!!
Yea, someone is selling a sled that's not theirs.

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
dis is my snowmachine and it is a great machine for the snowy times. Please to send me $2000, oh wait...please for me to send you $4000 and you will pay a colleague in the shipping business 1000 and keep an extra 1000 for your truoble my friend and warm friend. The sled is in Nigeria, but I will be sure to have all sand blown out of the snowmachine vehicle before it is shipped to your fine home my wonderful personage.

heehehee

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
biggziff said:
dis is my snowmachine and it is a great machine for the snowy times. Please to send me $2000, oh wait...please for me to send you $4000 and you will pay a colleague in the shipping business 1000 and keep an extra 1000 for your truoble my friend and warm friend. The sled is in Nigeria, but I will be sure to have all sand blown out of the snowmachine vehicle before it is shipped to your fine home my wonderful personage.

heehehee
[snapback]738362[/snapback]​
anyone else notice ebay, has jerked it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts