Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I was getting my sled ready for a big ride next week, and my buddy found the unthinkable. Bad carb boots. The one on the clutch side was delaminated pretty bad, the other was ok but I am going to replace it anyway. I am going to talk to a couple local dealers tomorrow as soon as they open, but are there any parts guys on here who could get me a couple...right away? I am leaving for Canada on Weds afternoon, so I need them right away. I am in NH if that helps.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.
Chip

EDIT: I should add what sled I have...its a 2004 500ss MXZ

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
CrazyDoo said:
I was getting my sled ready for a big ride next week, and my buddy found the unthinkable. Bad carb boots. The one on the clutch side was delaminated pretty bad, the other was ok but I am going to replace it anyway. I am going to talk to a couple local dealers tomorrow as soon as they open, but are there any parts guys on here who could get me a couple...right away? I am leaving for Canada on Weds afternoon, so I need them right away. I am in NH if that helps.

Chip

[snapback]699761[/snapback]​
If you can't find any. I can get you vforce 3's by Wednesday.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
drewalt said:
CrazyDoo said:

Chip

[snapback]699761[/snapback]​
If you can't find any. I can get you vforce 3's by Wednesday.
[snapback]700130[/snapback]​
Thanks, I think I found boots that I will have tomorrow. Thanks for the reply though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.