Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here is the deal,

i own an all stock ford escort that has the original size exhaust piping on it that is in very good shape. i would like to take off the muffler and replace it with an aftermarket exhaust that i have found on e-bay. the problem that i'm having is the stock pipe is only a 2" diameter and the new exaust inlet is 2.5". i am not sure if it would work. would i have to replace all of the piping so it is 2.5"?? not sure what to do here. does anyone know if there is a adapter that can be bought?? all help would be appreciated.

Thank u,

Andrew
 

·
ITs WINTER!
Joined
·
7,500 Posts
Can easily have an adapter welded or clamped in there fo work for ya!
 

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MTM said:
Sell it and get an import.
[snapback]696806[/snapback]​
I would, but i cant afford it, im only 17 and still in school savin up for college. if i could get a car it would be a mitsubishi lancer evo rs. that is one of my dream cars.

Andrew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,111 Posts
Thats a deluxe fart can! Can't you make a dynoport work on there????

Dude....just leave it stock....

I would rather hear a loud "edit for bad language" audio system than a fart can any day
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
508 Posts
toocheaptosmoke said:
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
what do u think bout this one??:

click me

Andrew

[snapback]696938[/snapback]​
wow,
I would just replace the the stock muffler with a glass pack or cherry bomb. sometimes they actually sound half decent. jmo.
[snapback]696977[/snapback]​
thats just plain retarted where is the link to the folgers can mod all you need is a coffy can and a can or blue spray paint they even have a sound clip so you can hear what its going to sound like

could that add on ebay have anymore gansta bling
 

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
qwk700 said:
Thats a deluxe fart can! Can't you make a dynoport work on there????

Dude....just leave it stock....

I would rather hear a loud "edit for bad language" audio system than a fart can any day

[snapback]696949[/snapback]​
no u cant make a dynoport work on there, its the same concept they r all the same. im workin on the system thing, i have a trip to italy in the spring i gotta save for.

toocheaptosmoke said:
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
what do u think bout this one??:

click me

Andrew

[snapback]696938[/snapback]​
wow,
I would just replace the the stock muffler with a glass pack or cherry bomb. sometimes they actually sound half decent. jmo.
[snapback]696977[/snapback]​
hey man, its my choice, i have a friend that got one kinda like this and they sound all the same.

Andrew
 

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
tom01mxz800rev800 said:
toocheaptosmoke said:
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
what do u think bout this one??:

click me

Andrew

[snapback]696938[/snapback]​
wow,
I would just replace the the stock muffler with a glass pack or cherry bomb. sometimes they actually sound half decent. jmo.
[snapback]696977[/snapback]​
thats just plain retarted where is the link to the folgers can mod all you need is a coffy can and a can or blue spray paint they even have a sound clip so you can hear what its going to sound like

could that add on ebay have anymore gansta bling
[snapback]697281[/snapback]​
well, what else do u think i should get?

Andrew
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
31,535 Posts
Wow, to be 17 again.
I guess this getting old stuff isn't so bad after all.


(Did we really do stuff like that when we were kids? God I hope not.
)
 

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
Wow, to be 17 again.
I guess this getting old stuff isn't so bad after all.


(Did we really do stuff like that when we were kids? God I hope not.
)
[snapback]697302[/snapback]​
jesus, im gettin a ton of negative stuff from this post. god all i wanted to do was make my car a lil different than the other 2 escorts in my city. holy crap, what have i done?? if i had the money for a whole exhaust system i would buy one, yes i do have a job but i have a trip that is more important to me right now than a whole exhaust system, all i wanted was a lil can to put on my car.

Andrew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
756 Posts
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
toocheaptosmoke said:
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
what do u think bout this one??:

click me

Andrew

[snapback]696938[/snapback]​
wow,
I would just replace the the stock muffler with a glass pack or cherry bomb. sometimes they actually sound half decent. jmo.
[snapback]696977[/snapback]​
hey man, sorry to say this bu fu, its my choice, i have a friend that got one kinda like this and they sound all the same.

Andrew

[snapback]697284[/snapback]​
hey man, maybe you took my post wrong, i wasn't bashing you.
i don't have any thing against people fixing up their cars. my one friend has a toyota 4 banger with a cheap cherry bomb muffler on it, and it sounds great. a lot deeper than alot of the other weed eater exhausts i hear. just trying to help you.
 

·
RIP Old 600
Joined
·
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
toocheaptosmoke said:
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
toocheaptosmoke said:
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
what do u think bout this one??:

click me

Andrew

[snapback]696938[/snapback]​
wow,
I would just replace the the stock muffler with a glass pack or cherry bomb. sometimes they actually sound half decent. jmo.
[snapback]696977[/snapback]​
hey man, sorry to say this bu fu, its my choice, i have a friend that got one kinda like this and they sound all the same.

Andrew

[snapback]697284[/snapback]​
hey man, maybe you took my post wrong, i wasn't bashing you.
i don't have any thing against people fixing up their cars. my one friend has a toyota 4 banger with a cheap cherry bomb muffler on it, and it sounds great. a lot deeper than alot of the other weed eater exhausts i hear. just trying to help you.

[snapback]697347[/snapback]​
forgiven, i was jus gettin pi$$ed, i have found some high quality HKS mufflers i am lookin into now.

Andrew
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top