Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some weird reason when I turn right, I can only turn a little. Does anyone know what is wrong????

HELP!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Zack

·
Registered
829 Posts
Something stuck/binding in the spindle/steering? Parked to close to the garage wall? :biggrin_old:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Get the skis off of the ground by putting a milk crate or something under the bellypan. Lube all the joint ends with plenty of spray, twist the ball and socket ends until they move freely. Try to take the ski and move it by hand and see if it is loosening up. It could be the rod ends on the steering post under the motor plate, don't force anything. Shoot spray underneath to get those steering ends. Keep us posted...

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Someone took it apart and put it back together wrong......spindle steering lever is hitting the stop inside because the lever is oriented wrong on the spindle shaft.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It went to a repair shop to rebuild the engine. Then when I was out of town, my friends went and picked it up and they pulled it on by the skis and it broke. They said they found one and replaced it.

Someone took it apart and put it back together wrong......spindle steering lever is hitting the stop inside because the lever is oriented wrong on the spindle shaft.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts