Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pronger KILLS CANADA! Tomorrow's newpaper

Russia 2- Canada 0 again.

NOW GO BACK TO WORK YOU BUMS! HA!

YKX

·
Registered
591 Posts
todd bertuzi is the one that messed canada up when he drew that penalty. for all you leafs fans you have to admit this team played like them. no defense al all. thanks alot pat quinn.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
I agree that Bertuzzi will get the blame.

Apparently the whole team played sloppy hockey, much like their previous efforts in the tournament.
Who takes the blame for that ?

Guess our lucky loony isn't so lucky after all.....

Oh well, back to sledding !!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
papasled said:
I agree that Bertuzzi will get the blame.

Apparently the whole team played sloppy hockey, much like their previous efforts in the tournament.
Who takes the blame for that ?

Guess our lucky loony isn't so lucky after all.....

Oh well, back to sledding !!!

[snapback]729971[/snapback]​
i wish i could go out sledding. we get a storm than it rains the next day. what a winter.

·
Registered
408 Posts
500ss man said:
I don`t know who is to blame for this one!...OH wait yes I do...I blame George Bush!

[snapback]730065[/snapback]​
500ss man

It was just shown on a behind the scenes look captured on CNN that the entire Canadian team tripped over your nose as they where boarding the plane to leave for Italy. They all sustained injuries that caused them to play poorly.

G

·
Bosscat Tours said:
500ss man said:
I don`t know who is to blame for this one!...OH wait yes I do...I blame George Bush!

[snapback]730065[/snapback]​
500ss man

It was just shown on a behind the scenes look captured on CNN that the entire Canadian team tripped over your nose as they where boarding the plane to leave for Italy. They all sustained injuries that caused them to play poorly.

[snapback]730101[/snapback]​

·
Registered
700 Posts
I blame the whole team,not just Bert. $100,000,000 payroll for all those players and they can only amount to 15 goals for, and and almost all of them where against Italy and Germany,2 countries that don't know hockey.

·
Registered
759 Posts
here quinn is a team with real heart , they could probably beat italy also . their salaries are affordable , choclate milk and timbits .they dont have egos and play for the love of the game. a lost concept !

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
keyman231 said:
here quinn is a team with real heart , they could probably beat italy also . their salaries are affordable , choclate milk and timbits .they dont have egos and play for the love of the game. a lost concept !
[snapback]730159[/snapback]​
call that reff too many men

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
Yep, pretty bad game. Not one TV was turned off in teh school today, not one kid wandering the halls everyone just hoping they could make it even but Russia scored again. Pretty miserbale defence, Bertuzi and Pronger played like crap.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts