Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Can you believe it?

287 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Rucraz2 
#1 ·
I read in a forum on Hardcoresledder about a guy getting written up for water skipping. While he was getting the ticket another guy came flying along and waterskipped in front of the warden and then ran when he saw the warden. The warden's sled was broken so he told the guy to start his sled, so he did. Then the warden took off pinning the throttle after the guy who ran, and he smashed into the guy who was fleeing to stop him, and then ended up breaking his leg(the wardens leg). Now the first guy has a broken sled and a ticket for waterskipping. *%@ Did anyone read that post?

#4 ·
that is insane. No way would some dumb warden be taking my sled anywhere!

#9 ·
First of all, how ridiculous to chase someone down and risk hurting both guys just for water skipping?? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. Yes it might be agianst the law to water skip, but is it worth all that to give a ticket, when they could wreck the sled (which he did) and have to pay more than what you get out of tickets anyways? There sure are some real "Victoms" in this world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.