Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I am in the middle of replacing my front suspension support after a side hilling incident which left me with a cracked and bent support. I have taken the pipe off and the muffler, moved to the belly pan and removed all the rivets but now I am stuck trying to figure out what comes apart first for the suspension support. The lower A-arms in the front are easy to take apart but I cant for the life of me get a wrench in to the bolt at the back of the a-arm.

Long story short Ski-Doo has taken lots of my money in parts and the closest dealership is 2h away,

Does anyone have a FSM they can pm or email me? would be so much appreciated, I want my baby back together asap so we can go play again.

Morgan

·
Registered
351 Posts
XM.jpg

this help? you said the lower was easy so I assume you need the upper?

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pic, its exactly what I needed. Unfortunately the resolution is so small I cant seem to read it and its all pixelated.

Some jam a screw driver in to hold the nut,i ground a wrench,others have used needle nose vice grips.Good luck
what size is the nut on the back side? I may just grind a wrench down.
they must have a special BRP tool I guess then eh?

what comes off/out first? do I take the tie rods off then the a- arms then remove the rivets on the front suspension support?

·
Registered
351 Posts
It says 15mm wrench and it also says to grind a wrench down.

·
Registered
351 Posts

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts