Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so i just bought a 2007 mxz renegade 800 ho i ordered a sno-stuff rumble can i heard you have to rejet the sled cause otherwise it will run to lean and blow up was curious if that was true or not. If i should rejet it what jet size should i go with ? My sled is the yellow one.

uploadfromtaptalk1454892723158.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
You are about to discover that purchasing a can should be at the very lowest priority to improve your sled. Actually adding a can will decrease the value and utility of the sled.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You are about to discover that purchasing a can should be at the very lowest priority to improve your sled. Actually adding a can will decrease the value and utility of the sled.
Ok well im not here to start anything, but i asked a question i already know ALOT of people dont like cans cause of reasons BUT i love the sounds of a sled with a can i just want an answer to my question

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
add the can, and help keep getting trails shut down!!!!!!!!
My friend has the same sled and same can it isnt that much louder than my sled to be honest and most the trails i ride are fields and rivers i try to stay away from houses period

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Ok well im not here to start anything, but i asked a question i already know ALOT of people dont like cans cause of reasons BUT i love the sounds of a sled with a can i just want an answer to my question

Where are you from? Where do you ride? Do you belong to a snowmobile club?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wisconsin i ride the wolf river and lake Winnebago mostly and no i am not appart of a club why do u ask?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I believe that all snowmobilers in the trail systems states should belong to a club. A lot can (no pun intended) be learned.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe that all snowmobilers in the trail systems states should belong to a club. A lot can (no pun intended) be learned.
I actually helped last year set up trail markers and friends dad let me on the groomer for a bit haha but next year i was debating on joining a club

·
Registered
523 Posts
A lot of guys diss the high winsheild but it will keep you MUCH warmer than the short winsheild . But if how it looks is more important then I guess it would be worth it to you .

As for the can and jetting just check the plugs as suggested earlier, you should be ok with the stock jetting. I agree with the ear plugs as well , it might not be much louder at or near idle but as soon as you open the throttle that will change . It will get old pretty quick after you get off your sled and your ears are ringing. 20 years ago seemed like everybody was running a can or open stingers , but the times have changed

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A lot of guys diss the high winsheild but it will keep you MUCH warmer than the short winsheild . But if how it looks is more important then I guess it would be worth it to you .

As for the can and jetting just check the plugs as suggested earlier, you should be ok with the stock jetting. I agree with the ear plugs as well , it might not be much louder at or near idle but as soon as you open the throttle that will change . It will get old pretty quick after you get off your sled and your ears are ringing. 20 years ago seemed like everybody was running a can or open stingers , but the times have changed
My hearing is shot anyways my 583 broke the bolts at the y pipe after i took a bet to jump it it stripped the bolt holes out so i know all about the ringing. I have ridden my buddies 800 ho almost identical to mine with the same can and his isnt to loud for me personally

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

And as for the windsheild i have a milwaukee heated jacket under my team skidoo jacket so im not worried about getting cold haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts