Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got dynoport triple cans on it now that sound fine, but is there anything out there that would be louder, like a racing can or stingers? I just want to get that intimidating edge on my sled. Also any other mods that would be good? I've got a goodwin clutch kit on it right now...Thanks for any ideas!

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Hey stud....we have enough trails and riding areas being closed off as it is. Please don't add to that!

·
Registered
621 Posts
I've got dynoport triple cans on it now that sound fine, but is there anything out there that would be louder, like a racing can or stingers? I just want to get that intimidating edge on my sled. Also any other mods that would be good? I've got a goodwin clutch kit on it right now...Thanks for any ideas!
Trail cops don't find that intimidating... LOL
Let me know where you ride, because i'd know in advance that those trails are CLOSED

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont ride trails actually, I ride with my buddies out in the middle of the woods and fields so dont flip a nut on me haha I know how the laws go...

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Where's that emoticon with the guy beating his head on the wall?

Wonder how long until Iron Dog makes his way in here?

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I'd throw in the dead horse getting beat, and the popcorn, but I can't find 'em.

Straight pipes out the top.....good n loud, for a little while anyway

·
Can Thread Patrol
3,971 Posts
OP, take your can off, and run a piece of three inch exhaust pipe out the hood with a rain cap on it. Run one oil injector line into the exhaust, and turn your oil pump up an inch. It will be really intimidating

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
friend has a mach1 with triple pipes and stingers..its uber loud.. JAWS or crankshop.. you can jsut get triple cans from mbrp..there uber loud too. ur like me Iguess dont do trails..i get abshed on here and last year I did 2 km on the trails and it was in my uncles field. -.-

·
Registered
1,861 Posts

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Can't make a twin sound as good as a triple no matter what can you have!

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
kinda feel sorry for youall, I'm originally from Manitoba Canada and donT matter how loud your sled is cops dont care! Hell a young cop lived 3 houses from me & he had a poo tripple with stingers LOL, same thing in Saskatchewan no noise bylaws either, but I suppose some day it will happen & for now dont care what any of you think I like my very loud tripple cranks, sure turns some heads when I'm puttin along some slow trails wher there is a bunch of young dudes having a break off the trail with there stretched out twins with 10 inch lugs on there tracks ha ha some of the young folk where I live now never even seen a old school F- chassis tripple before.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've got a 35 mile club owned trail that goes right behind my house that I sometimes take my other two sleds on (both are bone stock). But mostly I just enjoy ridin' out in the fields with my buddies. Nothin' wrong with having a loud sled if you're not riding trails and you have permission to ride on the land. If anybody objects to that, then I'm sorry...

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
I wonder how the adjacent land owners feel? If they complain long or loud enough you may find yourself looking for a new place to ride, paying a fine or going back to stock exhaust. Just sayin!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Some day you will understand what this is all really about, I just hope you don't get all the trails closed down before you figure it all out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts