Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend backed out on going to Gaylord this weekend so now I am gonna go to the cabin in Cadilac on thur. morn,is anybody gonna be up there? I am looking for someone to ride with. Let me know......

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
Hmmm....too bad your not going up a bit further...we are going to do some boon dockin hopefully saturday...but I'm 45min north of cadilac!
Hopefully someone will be kind enough to ride with you!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
im heading for newberry saturday morning so ill be getting ready to go, but i will tell you the trails in cadillac are awsome right now, they are grooming everynight. have fun, hope you find someone to ride with.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
mxzeatr said:
Hey 500ss do you ever ride anywhere near mancy/alba area? What school do you go to?
[snapback]740369[/snapback]​
no i dont ride up that way. i am at cmu. my spring break is all next week, so ill be in newberry.

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
Sweet, I go to Grand Valley, Mine is next week as well, we will be in Trout Lake for a few days! Don't tear up the trails too much!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
mxzeatr said:
Sweet, I go to Grand Valley, Mine is next week as well, we will be in Trout Lake for a few days! Don't tear up the trails too much!
[snapback]740388[/snapback]​
if you see 3 revs and red 700xc thats us, we may be down that way, one day, hard tellin. maybe we will see you up there.

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
Maybe...I'll have my black summit zx, a black 500ss, and a black w/chrome windshield mxz zx chassis. Might have a Yamie with us too..but he's undesided...if the trails are sub par our tracks will be the ones thru the woods!!!

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
My group bailed on our U.P. trip for this year (broken sleds, can't get time off work, etc...), so I have a couple of extra vacation days, but no one to ride with... My folks live in big rapids, I could stay there and meet you up in cadillac in the morning... Let me know. Trails around there are awesome. 2 out of 4 sleds in our group boiled their brakes on the big-o/lincoln hills trails last weekend. Fast ice base with no whoops and just a little snirt in the sections more to the south. Even the unmarked/ungroomed trails are flat around there right now.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just talked to a buddy up north, Wolf Lake, Baldwin MI area got 6-8 inches fresh snow last nite> looks like Na-Tah-Ka and club 37 this weekend, me a about 9000 other people, oh well its close.

·
Registered
639 Posts
got about 10 inches last night in R.C. Still snowing, getting light now. I'd say a good solid 10"+ of new snow.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I just got my baby sitter worked out for saturday, and I think I'm going to take tomorrow off too. If anyone wants to ride tomorrow PM me and I'll give you my contact info. I'll be riding off trail by big rapids/chase/etc. Solo if need be.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
Taking Dad, bro and the kids out this weekend - we will be in the Frederic area....

Look for the bass mouth Mach Z, a Yellow ZX and Chrome GTSE... oh and a blue viper. (Bro still dont get it...)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hey Bass mouth, you ride the back trails around there at all? I will be there myself and ride to every town around there back trails if you are up for it.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
It will depend on the traffic... this is a 'guys family' trip with the 2 ups, kids, dad, et all...

Not sure how many miles we will be getting in but we will be around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts