Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know the exact model C&A pro's these are, They are in good shape. Not new. One of them has a crack all the way towards the rear of the ski that is roughly 2" long but does not affect the ski at all. I was thinking of cutting and rounding off both to match but I put on new ones so I have these up for sale. Please see my photo gallery for pics of the ski's. They do not match very well with the rev blue. The ski's are slightly faded for anyone that is color crazy. They have great carbides on them, I belive they are at least 8" of carbide. The ski's handle very well. I will let them go for 150 plus shipping. I will take better pics tonight if anyone is interested. Ski's are no longer on sled.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
saltalarev said:
I do not know the exact model C&A pro's these are, They are in good shape. Not new. One of them has a crack all the way towards the rear of the ski that is roughly 2" long but does not affect the ski at all. I was thinking of cutting and rounding off both to match but I put on new ones so I have these up for sale. Please see my photo gallery for pics of the ski's. They do not match very well with the rev blue. The ski's are slightly faded for anyone that is color crazy. They have great carbides on them, I belive they are at least 8" of carbide. The ski's handle very well. I will let them go for 150 plus shipping. I will take better pics tonight if anyone is interested. Ski's are no longer on sled.
[snapback]263818[/snapback]​
still available

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.