Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done on a short test ride on my new C&A pro outlaws and all I have to say is
WOW!!!! When I heard that they made a big difference over the precisions, I thought it maybe wouldn't be that noticable, but its like they're on rails, what ever small input you put into the steering it responds. Out on the few acres I was riding, there is still a small area of drifted powder and WOW again, compared to the precisions where you just got used to turning by over steering or leaning more, with the C&A's, it was just a matter of turning the handle bars and thats where the sled goes. Now its to the point where I have to readjust the suspension to take some of the pressure off the skis that I don't need anymore. anyone considering buying a set should stop waiting an pick up a set. If anyone is looking for a good buy, call Kyle (he set me up with mine for $315, most colors.) His phone number is listed on the K&J motorsports web site

·
Members
693 Posts
I'm glad to hear everything worked out, My brother has a set coming by tomorrow to try out on his 05 rev. If anyone is looking I now have Red, blue, green, yellow, white, black and orange. From what I've seen nobody offers these skis for a lower price.
Kyle Brent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts