Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doing research....just wondering other than marytylermorphine, has anybody else had good luck with C7 sliders on their 05 SC4 suspensions??? and if so what's your mileage now with C7 sliders compared to then with standard oem SC4 sliders?? thanx for your info!

·
Registered
149 Posts
MXZ 800 X said:
doing research....just wondering other than marytylermorphine, has anybody else had good luck with C7 sliders on their 05 SC4 suspensions??? and if so what's your mileage now with C7 sliders compared to then with standard oem SC4 sliders?? thanx for your info!

[snapback]298062[/snapback]​
miles are about the same
m-10 hyfax will also wok

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would have to say no. After 85 miles yesterday mine almost look as bad as the ones I replaced. The c7's were the only ones I could get. I am going to try and run them down like they are suggesting. The riding was all good groomed trails some hard but not icey.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2211 said:
I would have to say no. After 85 miles yesterday mine almost look as bad as the ones I replaced. The c7's were the only ones I could get. I am going to try and run them down like they are suggesting. The riding was all good groomed trails some hard but nit icey.
[snapback]298592[/snapback]​
What is going on with the slider wear issue? These things have been backordered for TOO long. This is unacceptable wear and should be addressed by BRP ASAP. No othere manufacture is having issues with premature wear on "low" snow conditions, as stated by BRP. I cancelled 2 weekends due to not having any slides and want answers.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Giving SkiDoo a hard time on this forum will not get you a response nor should it. Demanding answers over the web will not get a response either. I am sure Doo is trying to understand the wear problem. This is a situation where we are just going to have to grin and bear it until they figure it out. Discussing different materials is very useful however and I am glad many members are sharing their experiances trying to fix the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts