Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I am the last one the find out about the recall on the BVS helmet, mouth piece is recalled. New one has 6 ports, still won't help my issue. I am on my third heated shield, this one only lasted 6 hours and fogged between lense. I can just swap out for a new one but why can't this be fixed once and for all?

·
Premium Member
11,990 Posts
Mine had been flawless from day 1.. Till some F%^&er stole it and my goretex gloves from my truck last week. For some foolish reason they left the case behind.

·
Registered
273 Posts
TT670 said:
Mine had been flawless from day 1.. Till some F%^&er stole it and my goretex gloves from my truck last week. For some foolish reason they left the case behind.
[snapback]699451[/snapback]​
How do we get the replacement?

·
Premium Member
3,016 Posts
I have one that came with the 6 port mouth piece. My unit has been good but not flawless. It does say "Fog Resistent" mine works well but not perfect.

P.S. Is there really a recall ? when did they start it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Ski-doo dealer in Saint Raymond (Quebec) told me all BVS helmets have a recall. They showed me the new mouth piece and said you must go to your dealer where you purchased it from and they will give you a new one and send your old one back as a claim. Still does not answer the concern of moisture in between the two lenses. Between myself and the group I ride with, we went through at least 6.

·
Registered
152 Posts
the modular was bad enough

modular bad then bv2s worse

600ho bad then 600ho sdi worse

precessions bad then pilots worse

the worse it gets the more money we pay

its almost priceless

1 - 7 of 7 Posts