Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering how people feel about bush trading fuel and nuclear technology to india. In return, India will open its doors to public inspectors? And from what I gather it should help ease the cost of energy in the US. Seems like a double edged sword.. If it works than great but it seems like all Bush is doing is feeding the snake. I'd rather pay 3.00 for a gallon of gasoline rather than worry about India and Pakistan lobbing nuclear missles towards this country.

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
saltalarev said:
I am wondering how people feel about bush trading fuel and nuclear technology to india. In return, India will open its doors to public inspectors? And from what I gather it should help ease the cost of energy in the US. Seems like a double edged sword.. If it works than great but it seems like all Bush is doing is feeding the snake. I'd rather pay 3.00 for a gallon of gasoline rather than worry about India and Pakistan lobbing nuclear missles towards this country.
[snapback]743114[/snapback]​
They already have nukes.

·
Super Moderator
29,495 Posts
Jeb said:
They already have nukes.
[snapback]743159[/snapback]​
They sure do. On paper this can only help, but then again, who over there can you trust? I don't like ANY of them having nukes.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, That is what confuses me. I believe India has better technology than the US as far as nuclear energy is concerned. I work with many people from India and Pakistan and they are regarded here as some of the highest educated employees we have. I find it hard to believe they need our input in that field. If it lowers our gas prices than great

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
NOt to change the subject but what is confusing me is that all this chatter over foreign port control has been about National Security...

Doesnt that seem like a smoke screen?

Isnt it really about jobs and foreign company control of who gets to do the work?
I am baffled that no one has picked that angle up. Sure seems that as long as they argue the security angle no one pays attention to who is earning the paychecks.

·
Super Moderator
29,495 Posts
zdooman said:
NOt to change the subject but what is confusing me is that all this chatter over foreign port control has been about National Security...

Isnt it really about jobs and foreign company control of who gets to do the work?
I am baffled that no one has picked that angle up. Sure seems that as long as they argue the security angle no one pays attention to who is earning the paychecks.
[snapback]743255[/snapback]​
Apparently there is no US company that runs these ports. Funny too, 'Ol Hillary Clinton was screaming the other day about control of our ports going to a "Foreign Country". Apparently she failed to understand Britain is doing it now, and last time I checked they are a foreign country. God she's an IDIOT.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
MX-Z Man said:
zdooman said:

Apparently there is no US company that runs these ports. Funny too, 'Ol Hillary Clinton was screaming the other day about control of our ports going to a "Foreign Country". Apparently she failed to understand Britain is doing it now, and last time I checked they are a foreign country. God she's an IDIOT.

[snapback]743292[/snapback]​
somehow we dont have the ability to manage our own ports effeciently? I have to laugh or Id cry... whats next? Outsource the military? All Hail King George....

G

·
zdooman said:
MX-Z Man said:
zdooman said:

[snapback]743292[/snapback]​
somehow we dont have the ability to manage our own ports effeciently? I have to laugh or Id cry... whats next? Outsource the military? All Hail King George....
[snapback]743297[/snapback]​
Sorry Zdooman but it`s already happening!
Quote"KBR has 50,000 employees in Iraq and Kuwait that run U.S. military supply lines and operate U.S. military bases. KBR is also the largest contractor in Iraq, providing the Army with $11.84 billion dollars in services since 2002."
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/warriors/view/

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Britain is not a foreign country.. It is the 52nd state..

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
51.5 is puerto rico

1 - 14 of 14 Posts