Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what did you guys think of the busch race and what do yahs think about bernie lamar. i remember seeing him racing late models last year. he sure cama a long ways and with a race like he had it was impressive.

·
Registered
431 Posts
yeah finishing 2nd was pretty impresive harvick must be pretty happy to have his team finsh 1st and 2nd. i was pulling for waltrip. he just made the move to soon. watch that 20 car today my money is on him.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
billsmxz800 said:
yeah finishing 2nd was pretty impresive harvick must be pretty happy to have his team finsh 1st and 2nd. i was pulling for waltrip. he just made the move to soon. watch that 20 car today my money is on him.
[snapback]723784[/snapback]​
well using my best knowledge smoke is probly gonna win even thought i dont want him too. i want to see a underdog take it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
billsmxz800 said:
under dog would be great, watch the 43 car labonte is looking strong also.
[snapback]723812[/snapback]​
that team has turned there organization around soo much. hopefully they'll get some wins because they deserve it.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
git_er_done said:
billsmxz800 said:
under dog would be great, watch the 43 car labonte is looking strong also.
[snapback]723812[/snapback]​
that team has turned there organization around soo much. hopefully they'll get some wins because they deserve it.
[snapback]723834[/snapback]​
I agree with ya, but looks like its another DNF day for the #43 and the #45 will prolly just make some points ridin around after Edwards parked on his hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts