Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello Skidoo friends!

Good morning to everyone! We are Bus Life Adventure and we love our 4 skidoos. Who are we? We are a short 4x4 school bus converted into a tiny home with a sled deck on the back and is home to 2 professional snowboarders, a photographer and filmer. We are making a documentary about our experience and wanted to share with people here, as we will be traveling all over the United States, British Columbia and Alaska. Here is our bus.

10409769_1558727711009780_78634170251368

Bus_Life_Adventure_Wolf_Creek.jpg

Bus_Life_Adventure_Sparks.jpg

Bus_Life_Adventure_Brock_Ryan_Dad.jpg

Welding_Mario.jpg

Bus_Snow_Park_City.jpg

Please ask all of the questions you want, we will be happy to answer them! Looking forward to meeting some awesome people this winter.

The BLA Crew!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Bus looks like it would handle sweet on slippery corners with that weight on the back ... :blink:

Good luck and be safe...

The word ballast comes to mind.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Do you guys have jobs?
Good question, but I see that they ride the short bus. :laugh_old:

(BTW - cool hauler)

·
Registered
15 Posts
We all have jobs, My name is Ryan and I am a professional photographer and a classically trained chef with my own business. Brock is the bus owner and a Professional snowboarder with his own IT business. Jacob is a professional snowboarder who is a fully skilled Mechanic and Brian is a full time filmer :). We aren't bums or rich kids. Everything on the bus was DIY for the last 5 months.

Our plan is to just figure out where the best snow is and play it safe, make a documentary and just enjoy our late 20s before women get into the picture and all the sudden babies are walking!

We own 4 skidoos, 2 05's 154s, 1 2009 161, and our mechanic just bought a 2015 154.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude their living the dream. Chasing the snow all winter that's awesome.
Do you have a planed route or just where ever the snow takes you? Are you hooking up with any guide along the way?
We would love to link up with as many people as we can, that is what makes traveling and life even better! Where are you located?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, you ain't going to fit in here then ^ !

Just kidding fellas :biggrin_old: .

Welcome aboard & can't wait to see some footage .
Haha Well we are snowboard bums, and sled bums. I mean its super hard some days to figure out if we want to Braap around or hike a line!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Looks like that will be one H-E-L-L of an adventure. Excellent to see those that are grabbing life by the schnutz before their own get tied up. Best of luck on your trip, post up some vids and some updates on your travels.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
Sweet dude. You guys are living the dream. Look forward to any footage you post. Sweet looking rig if it was mine I'd have to mount a crapper on the back just for giggles Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,788 Posts
Our plan is to just figure out where the best snow is and play it safe, make a documentary and just enjoy our late 20s before women get into the picture and all the sudden babies are walking!
Nothing says you have to get married and have kids!! Nothing like a wrench in the track!

Ride on Doodes! Cant wait for the finished product!

·
Mr Top Whore
103,022 Posts
Wow you guys are living the dream!! Very cool project and hope you guys get some killer vids to post for our enjoyment. Sounds like you guys will have a great story to tell if you ever do have little ones lol.

Be safe and have some FUN!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts