Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Does anyone know if Buffalo is still hosting the U.S. Air Force Eastern National. Last time I checked I didn't think they had any snow. The race is coming up quick and I wanted to make plans to watch. Its suppose to be one week from Saturday. I have already looked at the WSA site many times but nothing is listed about tickets or anything.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Team77Racing said:
Moved to Park X same dates though.

[snapback]693240[/snapback]​
Boy, this weather really bites!!!
No racing, no good trails, most ride in's canceled. When is winter going to return?????

·
Registered
1,294 Posts

Copied from another board...........

WSA officials stated that they need 7 days of cold weather so snow can be made around the clock for the whole time. They cant truck any snow in to the stadium because of all the dirt and debris from parking lot or highway snow. That kinda of snow tears up the astro turf even though they have plywood and tarps down. Its in there contract with the stadium that they make there own snow. It sucks because on Saturday temps are going to drop and they might have had a chance to pull it off.

·
Registered
186 Posts
BlairM7c47c said:
Funny thing is the race is in more than a week from now and the weather is suppose to turn back to winter. Thats more than 7 days. Bummer
[snapback]696552[/snapback]​
Sucks even more cuz my Parts Unlimited rep dropped off a hospitality pass for 4 peeps in the press box. The day before it got cancelled

1 - 7 of 7 Posts