Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys i havn't been posting much cause some people were telling me how my warranty issue occured and blaming me.All i know is my dealer is ordering the parts tommorow and BRP made me very happy.Took some time but the gentleman i dealt with returned my calls and listened to my case.So guys maybe some of these real issues some are seeing you should persue yourself and deal with customer service. It may seem like your getting the run around but keep on it youll get results.Havn't missed much riding been riding my dealers MOD800 and the seasons been sh&%ty. Geuss i can start wearing my BRP colors again!!!!!!C'ya Chris

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya i was very pleased with Remmy at warranty,spoke with him several times and he was concerned with making me happy.So maybe an 07 will be in my future.Lets see what they got.

·
Registered
169 Posts

It's about time !!!!

I was tierd of listening to you "edit for bad language" and moan....................

Just kidding, squeaky hinge gets the oil, GOD JOB !!

If we get a dusting Friday night, the lake will be preemo for the weekend.

Smooth and fast

MEA

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hey there...

Well,i figured this waa a good place to chime in...I dont mean to hijack your thread but i also was WELL LOOKED AFTER with my issue,the dealer i worked with went well out of their way to get me riding as soon as possible...Luckily the part i needed was available and i only lost 2 weeks of riding which could have been alot worse...

Im not real happy about the loss of 2 weeks but I am happy the dealer an BRP covered everything for me..Now im back up and running and sled seems strong.

Hoping the rest of season for us is more positive...

dan

·
Registered
436 Posts
machzed Posted Today, 08:10 PM
Hey there...

Well,i figured this waa a good place to chime in...I dont mean to hijack your thread but i also was WELL LOOKED AFTER with my issue,the dealer i worked with went well out of their way to get me riding as soon as possible...Luckily the part i needed was available and i only lost 2 weeks of riding which could have been alot worse...

Im not real happy about the loss of 2 weeks but I am happy the dealer an BRP covered everything for me..Now im back up and running and sled seems strong.

Hoping the rest of season for us is more positive...

dan
glad to here it man,hope to here you got it running good and fast this weekend

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.