Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,340 Posts
I'll say I'm not surprised. So far it looks like they've done everything right with the Ryker - and it's even priced right.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'll say I'm not surprised. So far it looks like they've done everything right with the Ryker - and it's even priced right.
Stock price is reasonable, but as you know BRP is king of the upsale. Check out the accessory catalog $$$ it not hard to spend up to the price of a Spyder to get equal content.

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Stock price is reasonable, but as you know BRP is king of the upsale. Check out the accessory catalog $$$ it not hard to spend up to the price of a Spyder to get equal content.
True, Doo is going to make a fortune on Ryker accessories. I saw a new Ryker the other day on the side of the road taking a break and it had so many extras on it that I thought to myself, "This guy should have just bought himself a Spyder that already those accessories included."

·
Registered
40,163 Posts
While BRP reported a "solid" first quarter, a possible 5% U.S. tariff on Mexican imports creates some uncertainty for the Valcourt, Canada-based OEM, BMO's Johnson said. "BRP makes Can-Am off-road vehicles and Sea-Doo personal watercraft in Mexico," he said. "Should this tariff be implemented on June 10, we estimate an $80 million pre-tax impact on an annual basis."

this wont help ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,565 Posts
Same
Still have never seen one in person
Still haven't seen one at my dealer and it's the biggest in most states

·
Registered
621 Posts
Same
Still have never seen one in person
Still haven't seen one at my dealer and it's the biggest in most states
What dealer is your dealer??

I've seen one in person and was kind of intrigued... and was shocked at how low the price was

·
Super Moderator
29,340 Posts
The best part of that is you can choose to not buy any of them.

And like many others, I have yet to see one. Then again all it does is rain, so not many bikes out. (News said today we haven't had 3 consecutive days without rain or snow since September. That just sucks)

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As stated, the weather has not been that great for riding. Now that I have been getting out on the road I have seen a few Rykers. I’m sure there will be many more. If we lived in the southern US we would have seen many more due to warmer weather. Wondering what state has the most registered

1 - 12 of 12 Posts