Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trail Maps are a Go for BRP Go in Ontario. Yahoo

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hopefully other states and provinces will eventually get real time data to the BRP GO! app
It’s great for closures nnd reroute

Hey now

·
Registered
238 Posts
Any one know if the OFSC maps are available for a Garmin GPS? I was considering maybe a ride up there. But don't want to have to rely on a phone.

Thanks,

Ed

·
Registered
658 Posts
Any one know if the OFSC maps are available for a Garmin GPS? I was considering maybe a ride up there. But don't want to have to rely on a phone.

Thanks,

Ed
A little pricey but they work very well
The OFSC phone apps work very well and you can download in case you lose signal

Hey now

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Are the OFSC trails showing up on BRP Go for you guys?
I installed the app in Nov, and I was able to see the Ontario trails, A few weeks later they disappeared.
Thought maybe they disabled them until the trails are open, but there are open trails now and for me nothing showing on BRP Go.
I can see trails for Quebec and neighboring states.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I installed the app in Nov, and I was able to see the Ontario trails, A few weeks later they disappeared.
Thought maybe they disabled them until the trails are open, but there are open trails now and for me nothing showing on BRP Go.
I just opened mine & the trails are missing, so it's not just you. Even up in District 15 (The Northern Corridor), nothing is visible.

·
Registered
2022 Mach Z 2022 and 2022 850 MXZ TNT (waiting for delivery of both)
92 Posts
I’m seeing the Ontario trails this morning.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app (which includes agreeing to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario Terms and Conditions when you click on Navigation) and it is working. I suspect the reason it stopped was because I uninstalled the Go Snowmobiling Ontario app after i installed the BRP go, which probably removed my permissions or some sort of tie in between the two.

Its now working (without the Go Snowmobiling Ontario app installed).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts