Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RT 1000 Summit owners BRP is on this site and is attemping to down play their power to weight ratio scam, Don't listen to their negative downplaying. BRP must be worried and are attempting to discredit these topics. Keep up the feedback BRP will get the message.

·
Registered
84 Posts
RT Man has a point and I am "edit for bad language" off also, I have been calling their customer service to register my complaints but have had NO RESPONSE from BRP at all, I told the woman this morning that they are just flat RUDE and I have never been ignored like this from ANY other company in my life. BRP you suck!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I've too have talked to all those ladies for so many times. They know me personally by now.

Anyway, they certainly have more beauracracy than any other company I have ever seen. This is somewhat consistent with Canadian companies that are essentially run by the legal department. But at least they are exceedingly polite, if not always effective to the needs of the customers.

Just remember that those folks do not think of us as "their customers". They reserve that title for the dealers.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
RTDick said:
RT Man has a point and I am "edit for bad language" off also, I have been calling their customer service to register my complaints but have had NO RESPONSE from BRP at all, I told the woman this morning that they are just flat RUDE and I have never been ignored like this from ANY other company in my life. BRP you suck!

[snapback]299144[/snapback]​
RT 1000 Summit owners BRP is on this site and is attemping to down play their power to weight ratio scam, Don't listen to their negative downplaying. BRP must be worried and are attempting to discredit these topics. Keep up the feedback BRP will get the message.
It just must be members with RT in their name. I expect RT Val to show up any minute...

BTW - Spoke with BRP about this issue and this site and THEY (BRP) think you guys are all the same person.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts