Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh - well. I always like to say to people who said to me I bought a Canadian Snomobile that, well, they have a plant right up the lake!
Yeah - they only made Aerospace and Railroad stuff there, but still.
160 people to be laid off. But, it is not like that they would be needed to make SnoMo's this year!

(And this the same day that a Great SnoMo destination may be loosing it Philidalpia Cream Cheese Plant - Lowville NY)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rev550fanman said:
brp is a whole different thing from Bombardier
[snapback]690836[/snapback]​
Huh? Really?
I Didn't know that! (Obviously!)
As someone else has here...
There are no Stupid Questions - Only Stupid People! (I Love that!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,118 Posts
Chull said:
rev550fanman said:
brp is a whole different thing from Bombardier
[snapback]690836[/snapback]​
Ah - are you sure...?
BRP = Bombardier?
[snapback]690870[/snapback]​
A couple years ago, Bombardier inc. sold its Recreational Vehicles(ski-doo, lynx, sea-doo, rotax, evinrude/johnson, etc) back to the Bombardier Family, and a few private investing firms. Bombardier Recreation Products(now BRP) is a completely different company now, but still uses the Bombardier name. Type in Bombardier/BRP split, on google, and you will find links to all the legal garbage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
T said:
A couple years ago, Bombardier inc. sold its Recreational Vehicles(ski-doo, lynx, sea-doo, rotax, evinrude/johnson, etc) back to the Bombardier Family, and a few private investing firms. Bombardier Recreation Products(now BRP) is a completely different company now, but still uses the Bombardier name. Type in Bombardier/BRP split, on google, and you will find links to all the legal garbage.
[snapback]690910[/snapback]​
Thanks for the info.
So - that is the answer to the question: "Shouldn't an Aerospace Company be able to make a gas gauge that works?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
Chull said:
T said:
A couple years ago, Bombardier inc. sold its Recreational Vehicles(ski-doo, lynx, sea-doo, rotax, evinrude/johnson, etc) back to the Bombardier Family, and a few private investing firms. Bombardier Recreation Products(now BRP) is a completely different company now, but still uses the Bombardier name. Type in Bombardier/BRP split, on google, and you will find links to all the legal garbage.
[snapback]690910[/snapback]​
Thanks for the info.
So - that is the answer to the question: "Shouldn't an Aerospace Company be able to make a gas gauge that works?"

[snapback]690924[/snapback]​
Probably could make a good one If you wanted how many pounds of fuel you had left.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top