Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has this ever happend to anyone. i couldent believe it. i just broke and replaced one friday night and this morning it broke on the first pull
. i think this is the worst weekend of my life. so far the list of horrable things that happend to me since friday are: backed into a friends car and caused bout 2g worth of damage, broke recoil spring, leaking antifreeze and oil but i cant tell where it is coming from, called ambulance after spraying breakcleen in my eyes(that was fun) , had my freind drive my truck home from mechanics while i rode sled and he puts the parking break on in the middle of the rode in front of my house, any one who lives in cold weather knows it will lock up and freeze and the truck wont move. that took 3 hours, a space heater and a propane torch to get free, then i wake up sunday morning thinking its a beautiful day -10F perfect for a good ride, get dressed go out side and the recoil springs breaks on the first pull!
if you thinkn you had a bad day take a look at my life

·
Registered
461 Posts
sorry to hear about your bad luck.. keep your chin up and things will get better. look at it this way..........HOW MUCH WORSE COULD IT GET.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts