Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all......where do you keep your digital cameras while your riding, what is the best place so nothing will damage it? coat pocket, back of the snowmobile. Just wundrin cuz i dont wanna F up moms new camera

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Zman,
I always keep it in the trunk of the sled. It's in a case and my trunk is lined with a small towel, Never had a problem. I've had disposable, film and nice Digi's in the back. Of course I don't leave it outside with the sled overnight and -20 has never stopped it from working while out all day. Have fun.

·
Guess Who's Back!
22 RENEGADE XRS 850 YEAHHHH
1,744 Posts
Don't keep it in your outside jacket pocket!! I lost mine this past weekend! I can't believe it! What a bone head I am. I probably unzipped my jacket pocket at a stop to keep my hands warm and never zipped it back up! Oh well back to the disposable's! HA!

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
i keep mine in outside pocket, will check 10 times before I leave to see if the pocket is open or closed, even if it was open its a pretty tight fit and wouldnt fall out. Done it this way for 3 years no problems. But I do lose cell phones! damnit!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I put mine in back of sled in the tunnel bag, put it at front and stuff extra gloves in behind it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.