Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whole Package!

Brand new smoke summit shield, mounting kit w/ supports, and Pre drilled guage support! 125 plus shipping.

I bought it, got it today, checked out the riser position, and found I only needed a 1 inch to be where I like it. 2 inch is too high, so no need for Summit shield, I can use stock windshield.

[email protected]

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
REVDOC said:
Whole Package!

Brand new smoke summit shield, mounting kit w/ supports, and Pre drilled guage support! 125 plus shipping.

I bought it, got it today, checked out the riser position, and found I only needed a 1 inch to be where I like it. 2 inch is too high, so no need for Summit shield, I can use stock windshield.

[email protected]
[snapback]287081[/snapback]​
ttt

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Revdoc,

I have an 04 Adrenaline and was wondering if your summit windshield would fit my sled. how much taller is this w/s compared to my stock one? Do I need to make alot of chances to switch from the stock to the summit? Will I need a riser kit, if so how high?

Thanks,
Fastrthanu

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fastrthanu said:
Hey Revdoc,

I have an 04 Adrenaline and was wondering if your summit windshield would fit my sled. how much taller is this w/s compared to my stock one? Do I need to make alot of chances to switch from the stock to the summit? Will I need a riser kit, if so how high?

Thanks,
Fastrthanu
[snapback]288448[/snapback]​
It is maybe an inch taller....it measures 18 inches from the base.

It will fit, but you need to move your bars to the rear position.

Dont need a riser.

No reason to have this and switch to stock. If you switch, do it to a low.

KK

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it was only an inch taller. I was under the impression it was much taller than my stock one. Was hoping for somthing with a little more warmth. The Rev is a much colder ride than my old Poo. But I'll trade the cold for the smooth ride of my Rev over the nasty back bashing bumpy Poo any day. Thanks again.

Fastrthanu

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am looking at going to the summit bars, in order to keep the stock appearance and to keep the wires covered. It may be a great idea depending how they work with the bars in the forward position.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Works awesome on my 440

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.