Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Ooch..........that sucks.....there was a few of those that happened last yr as well............

·
Registered
824 Posts
The fire remains under investigation?! Haha.. I think at this point determining why it caught fire is impossible!

I did a snowmobile fire RCA in the past on a Yamaha RX-1 (mostly the fire was contained within the exhaust system )- tried everything to replicate what happened or could have happened. We never did figure it out..The guy got a new sled.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Reactions: InTheSticks

·
Vendor
95 Posts
No details of what happened here, except it was a Brand new two-day old 2018 Renegade, that caught fire, only a couple miles from where I live. Wow!

http://www.unionleader.com/Snowmobile-a-total-loss-after-catching-on-fire-in-Wolfeboro?template=mobileart
Hello @ultrarider, we are happy to hear that you are safe. Please send us your VIN number and contact information to [email protected] and we will be happy to have someone reach out to you. Stephanie- BRPcare

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Hello @ultrarider, we are happy to hear that you are safe. Please send us your VIN number and contact information to [email protected] and we will be happy to have someone reach out to you. Stephanie- BRPcare
Thank you for your concern but That is not my sled. You should reach out to- Nicholas Mauch the sleds owner. You must have his contact information. Right?

·
Looking for the Hot Tub...
7,044 Posts
Did he have some hot dogs in the glove box needing warmed up?

That sucks, painful to see, sure stories are flying around.

·
Mainway Solutions Inc.
2020 Renegade XRS
3,004 Posts
Snow Bonfire Fire Wood Flame

That would really suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry_old:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts