Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how are these 2000 fan cooled 440s. i have a liquid cooled rev 440 and wondering how much power wise will these fan cooled 440s do compared to my rev 440 . i bought it for my wife even thou she still doesnt know it yet and of course i figured i could use it for a back up for when in doubt if that ever happens. what areas are the weakest on this sled that i should be concered about ,are these pooches compared to 440 lc ? what kind of gas mileage will these lil sled get on the trails and ditch banging compared to the 10 mile per gallon i have been getting on my liquid cooled on a good day.
its kinda funny , told the wife i was going to look at a trailer and ended up getting lost and asked for directions were i was and a fella told me he had a trailer that he would sell with the sled cheap so i went for it . does 1400 bucks sound like a decent price for a sled bed and the 2000 mxz 440 fan? the sled is in great condition other than the hood has a few cracks and it has 2500 miles . now i cant wait to see her face when she gets home and if shes in a crap mood il just wait till tommarow to tell here look in the garage.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i didnt think it was going to be a racer but im really trying to get the wife in the sport and i thought this would be a great one for her to strt on.
outa curiosisty what is the resonable top speed of this sled and what is normal rpm fully tapped out ( 6 or 7thousand)
?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts