Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
snowboard boots, only way to go, 1\3 the price of sled boots.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Kamik canada one piece, like a rubber rain boot with a liner good to -45 canadian tire 50 bucks better than any sorel ive ever owned -no laces no leaks great sled boot there even camo colored for hunting season //when in doubt pin it

·
Registered
809 Posts
hmk highmark 2's of ebay for 75 bucks. great boots once they break in, but i just noticed tonight i got a hole about the size of a penny in the bottom of one of them lol. was wondering why one boot was always wetter than the other when i took them off, still never got cold in em though! but yea, my vote gos to the snowboard style boots. 3 of us switched to them this year, and everyone likes them. warm, light and cheap

·
Registered
44 Posts
Airwalk snowboard boots with No Fear motocross socks and knee/shin guards.
They are really light, and I haven't gotten cold in them yet. Good ankle support, and I don't look like a Klim doll or a *******.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Rocky's Blizzard Stalker 1200 not to bad for 99 bucks also use them for hunting so why not kill 2 birds with one stone. Keep Dooing

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Klim Radium boots - awesome

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I've been riding with snowboard boots for 10yrs now. My last pair were Airwalk's. Great boots just worn out. I just tried a pair of Burton Moto's and found them too wide at the ankle. Causing me to ride either bow legged(boots hitting on tunnel/seat), or my feet were half on the running board(not good). I gonna try a pair of 5150's. Their a little narrower.
My Lacrosse 1000gram hunting boots work good to, but I'd like a little more ankle support.
Anyone try 32's line of snowboard boot? Blaze wear's em.

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
I'm using the ski doo sno cross boot. They're very warm but don't last very well. I want to try the new HMK's with the new lacing system. Does anyone have them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
manitoba summit said:
baffin boots have always been good to me, just make sure you buy right style of boot for you. temp. , dryness, waterproof, breathable. windproof
[snapback]722571[/snapback]​
Second the baffins, very warm. I broke the top drawstring on one of mine so I get a little bit of snow down inside and still a very warm pair of boots-even wet.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I picked up a set of the HMK boas this year. The lacing system it sick. Makes getting your boots on/off a breeze. The fit of the boots is too my liking. I wore Klim boots last year and really liked them. I tried the HMK's this year and like the heck out of them. I will say I have broken the boa dial once this year and I know of one other pair that had the dial break. HMK jumped right to the plate with customer service and sent me out a bunch of replacement parts. I will continue with HMK just because of the great sign of customer service. I also got great service with Klim. Klim & HMK have my business for quite some time. I will pay more money just to know if I have an issue it will be resolved.

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
XPSIIGade said:
I picked up a set of the HMK boas this year. The lacing system it sick. Makes getting your boots on/off a breeze. The fit of the boots is too my liking. I wore Klim boots last year and really liked them. I tried the HMK's this year and like the heck out of them. I will say I have broken the boa dial once this year and I know of one other pair that had the dial break. HMK jumped right to the plate with customer service and sent me out a bunch of replacement parts. I will continue with HMK just because of the great sign of customer service. I also got great service with Klim. Klim & HMK have my business for quite some time. I will pay more money just to know if I have an issue it will be resolved.
[snapback]723395[/snapback]​
Thanks for the review. How long did it take for them to get the parts out to you?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts