Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
He was stripped of his gold medal for riding the REV chassis as his race sled. The X game rule makers said Blair had to use a 1970 Rupp that he qualified on. I knew something was up, how else could someone be so good
Also SkiDoos REV chassis has been found to be of unknown origin, meaning they can't figure it out , mainly how it works so well, so they say it is foriegn and aftermarket, otherwise illegal. I am pretty sure AC and Poo are behind this, yamaha didn't even know the X games were on.

Oh yea.....got ya
And I spelled Blair wrong and I can't change it so leave me alone

·
Registered
39 Posts
I rode a 700 sxr around a snocross track once. My friend was braggin about how great his sled was and didn't see why they weren't being used by sno x'rs. It was cold and my vagina must have been hurting so I had my modular helmet on instead of my regular one. That pig was landing so hard and banging around so bad in the whoops I blew snot all over the inside of my visor. Serves me right for riding one of them yeah-mah-heys.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
ken_robinson said:
I rode a 700 sxr around a snocross track once. My friend was braggin about how great his sled was and didn't see why they weren't being used by sno x'rs. It was cold and my vagina must have been hurting so I had my modular helmet on instead of my regular one. That pig was landing so hard and banging around so bad in the whoops I blew snot all over the inside of my visor. Serves me right for riding one of them yeah-mah-heys.
[snapback]693769[/snapback]​
God help us.

·
Wasting money wisely
1,632 Posts
Blait/Superman has my vote for the sledder of the century.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts